Current Employment Opportunities
Carroll County Youth Service Bureau (CCYSB) is an outpatient behavioral health clinic-serving people of all ages who present with a continuum of mental health and/or substance use concerns. CCYSB is located in Westminster, MD and has been in operation since 1972. We are committed to cultural competence, and dedicated to excellence in service, innovation in programming, and responsiveness to our community.
BENEFITS – We have a very generous benefit plan available to employees who work 30 or more hours per week. Benefits may include:
- Generous Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid vacation/sick/personal days
- Paid holidays
- 403(b) with employer contribution
Work Atmosphere: At Carroll County Youth Service Bureau, we value our employees and treat them like family. We celebrate together for holidays and life’s greatest moments (weddings, births). We offer flexibility to your schedule whenever possible.
Unless otherwise noted, to apply for a position at CCYSB, please send your cover letter/resume to:
Joanne Krantz, Human Resources Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or
59 Kate Wagner Road, Westminster, MD 21157.
Below is a list of current employment opportunities within our organization:
Engagement Manager (Part-or-Full-Time)
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-or-part-time Engagement Manager for our Connecting Youth Program. This is a 25-40 hour per week position that includes providing case management services to transitional age youth participants struggling with unemployment, educational barriers, and possible homelessness.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
The Connecting Youth Engagement Manager duties include:
- Engage the youth and family to effectively address barriers to education, employment, and homelessness
- Complete detailed needs assessment and facilitate linkages to community services.
- Develop relationships with community resources to increase accessibility for youth.
- Communicate/consult with program Engagement Managers, CCYSB staff and community providers.
- Promote care coordination, stabilization and risk reduction as part of a treatment team.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related discipline
- In lieu of a degree, candidates will only be considered if they have at least 1 year of directly relevant experience or 2 years of experience working in general human services
- Experience working as a case manager.
- Comfortable working on a team of mental health professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with local resources and social service agencies.
- Valid driver’s license and comfortable transporting and meeting with clients in the community, including in home services.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Joanne Krantz, HR Assistant at email@example.com
Licensed Therapist (Full Time)
Carroll County Youth Service Bureau (CCYSB) is seeking a full time LICENSED THERAPIST for our Intensive Family Preservation program. The Family Preservation program provides therapy to families in the home, in a time-limited program including case management and psychiatric services.
As a Family Preservation Therapist, you will perform a wide range of duties including but not limited to:
- Assess the needs of families accepted into the program
- Develop and implement treatment plans and intervention strategies
- Complete a thorough assessment of the family dynamics and the family’s immediate needs
- Provide direct, therapeutic intervention and family therapy to families
- Maintain written and/or electronic case records and contact documentation
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Master’s degree in a mental health field such as social work, psychology or psychiatric nursing
- Licensed in the State of Maryland to provide mental health treatment services
- One or more years of family therapy experience, preferred
- In-home therapy experience is a plus
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Joanne Krantz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryland Licensed Therapist
(LMSW, LGPC, LCSW-C, or LCPC)
for our Outpatient Clinic (Full Time)
This position will work within our outpatient clinic to provide individual/family/group therapy, clinical intervention, and coordination of care for all ages and presenting with a variety of stressors and diagnoses.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have experience working with MH and SUD. Experience with co-occurring populations, preferred;
- Have ability to document within an electronic health record;
- Spanish speaking and/or secondary language skills (e.g. ASL) a plus!
Potential to train in an evidence-based therapy, work with a team on a grant-funded initiative; or assist with program development. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Joanne Krantz, HR Assistant at email@example.com.