Mission & Vision
We, Carroll County Youth Service Bureau, commit ourselves to provide a continuum of community-based mental health and substance abuse services for children, adults, and families in Carroll County. We use a multi disciplinary approach to deliver prevention, intervention, and treatment services in the least restrictive and most cost effective manner. In the true spirit of the helping profession, we are dedicated to excellence in service, innovation in programming, and responsiveness to our community.
- We will continue to be the foremost mental health provider for the families of Carroll County
- We will offer state-of-the-art treatment, while increasing the population we serve.
- We will create innovative programs to serve the community and encourage diversification of job roles for our staff.
- We will share our expertise through training, research, and continuing education.
- We will be financially sound.
- We will maintain a joyous work environment through our respect and caring for each other.
Make a Gift
59 Kate Wagner Road
Westminster, MD 21157
To Request Services:
410-848-2500, option 1
All Other Inquiries:
Mon-Thurs 8:30am to 8:00pm
Fri 8:30am to 4:00pm
Sat 9:00am to 3:00pm
(by appointment only)
We are a smoke, vape, and tobacco-free campus.